As at 20th October 2018
- I/we authorise Greybox Images to arrange the photography in accordance with the quote/booking page provided. I/we are satisfied that these details are correct, and I/we understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed. If using the online booking system, the cooling-off period will commence from the date the deposit was collected by the online booking system and will be considered that I/we agree of these terms in lieu of contract.
- The Booking Fee is not refundable but may be transferable.
- I/we have received, read and understand Greybox Images price list, which has been confirmed for our assignment on payment of the deposit/ booking fee provided I/we order within seven (7) days after the assignment.
- The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, additional props etc are our responsibility or may be invoiced unless paid for separately.
- I/we hereby give permission for Greybox Images to use my/our name/s and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, trade, promotional and any other lawful purposes such as promotion and marketing material without further compensation.
- I/we hereby release and shall hold harmless Greybox Images from all claims or liability resulting from or associated with the use of the images.
- The details and times listed here from part of this agreement and I/we agreed to make every effort to cooperate for Greybox Images to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge Greybox Images cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow Greybox Images to fulfil its contracted duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
- I/we agree Greybox Images owns the Copyright in all photographs. I/ we give permission to Greybox Images to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Greybox Images. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
- As Greybox Images owns the Copyright, I/we agree not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. I/we will use these photographs as agreed and understand they may not be copied, reproduced or manipulated unless written approval is granted by Greybox Images.
- I/We agree that Greybox Images does not provide any unedited images as it does not represent the quality Greybox Images strives for. Greybox Images takes pride in the edited images, and images will not be delivered if they do not meet Greybox Images quality standards. I/We agree Greybox Images will not release any unedited images. Greybox Images defines “edited” images to include (but not limited to) colour correction, colour enhancements, exposure correction, shadow and highlight recovery, lens correction, and a little artistic flare. Greybox Images may do minor retouching Eg. Greybox Images may remove a leash for pets however, I/We acknowledge this is at Greybox Images discretion whilst editing. For further photoshopping/retouching please get in touch with Greybox Images for a quote.
- The negatives/digital files remain the property of Greybox Images and will be kept on file a period of five years for re-orders. I/we may be able to negotiate with Greybox Images for release of the negatives/digital files. Regarding re-ordering photographs, I/we also understand:
- Orders must be placed within 7 days, otherwise prices current at the time of ordering will apply and I/we will pay all reasonable freight and postage that I/we request
- All orders must be confirmed in writing and accompanied by full payment unless prior arrangement with Greybox Images had been made. Telephone orders require written confirmation with payment before the order can be processed.
- All orders shall remain the property of Greybox Images until full payment has been made. Orders cannot be separated for collection unless paid for in full.
- Should I/we fail to pay and collect any order within fourteen (14) days of notification of completion, the order shall be in default and Greybox Images shall charge a default charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual rate) on the unpaid balance (minimum monthly charge of $5.00). In addition, I/ we acknowledge that no future orders will be processed until the Order is paid in full.
- Enlargements will carry Greybox Images logo/signature.
- Greybox Images has no control over the environment in which the photographs are kept and that colour photographs, in common with all sensitised material and colour dyes, have limited life expectancy which is minimised when exposed to strong and prolonged sunlight, heat or fluorescent light sources. Photographs will last longer if displayed under better lighting conditions.
- Due to the custom nature of product/service, no cancellations, exchanges or returns will be accepted once your order goes into full production. All sales are final.
- Should nominated photographer not be available for any reason, Greybox Images will notify the Client of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills.
- The price quoted will be guaranteed for seven days otherwise the current price will be confirmed when the deposit on the order is paid. Any additional costs will be advised and confirmation required before proceeding.
- As the photographs made by Greybox Images are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, Greybox Images unconditionally guarantees them. If in your opinion any photograph made by Greybox Images has lost its original colour, Greybox Images will replace the photograph for fifty per cent of the current selling price. The original photograph must be returned, and the reprinting charge paid in advance. This warranty will be valid for as long as Greybox Images has its possession the original files in a printable condition.
- The negatives/digital files remain the property of Greybox Images and will be kept on file a period of five years, after which time Greybox Images may negotiate the release of the negatives/digital files.
- Greybox Images shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond Greybox Images control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/negatives/digital files in transit between Greybox Images and professional laboratories employed by Greybox Images, loss or damage to film, negatives/digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by Greybox Images or professional laboratories employed by Greybox Images, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent Greybox Images completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case, Greybox Images shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of Greybox Images shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.